Szaszian Theory is a project founded by Michael Ten.
This is a movement to share Szaszian theory and ideas.
This is a project and movement to outlaw nonconsensual psychiatry and psychiatric coercion.
Resources and Links
More Links Related to Outlawing Psychiatric Coercion
- Mad In America
- Thomas S. Szasz Cybercenter for Liberty and Responsibility
- Antipsychiatry Coalition
- Antipsychiatry Subreddit
- Mind Freedom International
- Law Project For Psychiatric Rights
- Center for the Human Rights of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry
- Network Against Psychiatric Assault (Official)
- Network Against Psychiatric Assault (Facebook)
- Citizens’ Commission on Human Rights International
- Coalition to End Forced Psychiatric Drugging (Facebook)
- Psychiatric Survivors / Truth About Psychiatry
- Protest APA